Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Playoffs baby! Boston at MOntreal tonight

The Habs beat the Bruins eight times this regular season, but everything changes come playoff time. I really do think the Bruins can beat the Habs, the Bruins just need to stay disciplined. Montreal is only seeded high because of their amazing Power Play unit.

It looks as if Tim Thomas is going to get the start tonight at 7:00 PM (on NESN). Savard might be able and Patrice Bergeron is definitely not available. The Bruins currently have seven healthy defenseman (alberts, ference, Chara, Wideman, Stuart, Hnidy, and Ward) and I'm not sure which six are going to play. Meanwhile on offense, it looks as if Krejci will man the top line again with Murray and Sturm.

Carey Price will start over Jiroslav Halak for Montreal.

I hate Montreal fans and I hate the Canadiens. I want them gone in the first round!

GO BRUINS!!!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?