Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Monday, February 04, 2008

Harvard, Northeastern, BU, and BC go at it tonight

At 5:00 tonight, the Harvard University Crimson will take on the Northeastern University Huskies. At 8:00, the Boston University Terriers will take on the Boston College Eagles. The biggest tournament in college sports (at least to someone in Bruins Nation) starts tonight. Of course I'm talking about the Beanpot. The winners of the two games will play for the beanpot-shaped trophy next monday night.

BU won last year in overtime over BC. BU also beat BC the year before that in the finals. This year, however, BU and BC will meet in the first round, and that means that either Northeastern or Harvard will get to the finals.

Once again, I'm going to go with the big upset. I'm going to go on record and say Harvard beats Northeastern 3-2, and Boston College beats Boston University 4-2.

Then in one week from tonight, Harvard will beat BC 2-0. Ted Donato's boys will pull off the huge upset win in shutout-style!

I know nobody wants to talk about it, so I won't. I'll just say that I hate the fucking Manning family.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?