Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My apologies Bruins Nation

I'm sorry I'm so behind. I have so much work that my fanship is suffering. I'll catch up soon, I promise.

Anyway, the Bruins look to bounce back from their tough loss to Ottawa tonight at the Garden. This will be one of the very few Thursday home games that I'm not attending. Tim Thomas is back in net tonight. Alex Auld did a fantastic job backing him up! Pittsburgh has the exact opposite problem. Marc-Andre Fleury is out with an injury and now their putting in a back-up. Hopefully their guy is no Alex Auld.

Andrew Albertsis out again. He's most likey suffering from post-concussion syndrome. Besides for that everyone's ready to go. Bochenski and Hunwick will probably be the scratches.

Also, New York Islander Chris Simon has been suspended 30 games for stepping on Jarko Ruutu. Chris Simon is a dirty player who missed the end of last season with a suspension and now won't be eligible to play until late February. The Boston Globe had a good article in which they wrote that the only player to have a longer punishment was a Bruins who in the 1920's punched a referee and was banned from hockey. The NHL is having a lot of trouble with players injuring others on purpose this season. NYI hasn't been the top offender, that infamous award goes to Philly.

Anyway, Sidney Crosby and the Penguins are in Boston. GO BRUINS!!!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?