The Bruins are aching right now:
Patrice Bergeron was put on the IR with a grade 3 concussion. The earliest, by rule, that he could play is November 24th (but he probably won't be ready)
• Shawn Thornton was placed on IR with a broken foot.
• Manny Fernandez was placed on IR with a hurt knee.
• Aaron Ward is out with a concussion/
• Andrew Ference is out with a core injury (whatever that means)
• Bobby Allen has an arm injury
It is unclear when Allen and Ference will be back. Matt Hunwick and Matt Lashoff have been called up from Providence as emergency fill-in guys. The lines tonight should look something like this:
Rask or Thomas
I'll be at the game tonight. Go Bruins!!