Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Thursday, April 19, 2007

PBruins drop game one to Hartford 5-1

Some official game reading can be found here.

I listened on the radio to the beginning of the third period. While I was listening, the Wolf Pack went up 4-1, then 5-1, and then i turned off the radio. Hannu Toivonen gave up all five goals before being replaced by Jordan Sigalet. Sean Bentivoglio scored the only goal for the Providence Bruins. The goal came on the Power Play in the first period from David Krejci, and Pascal Pelletier. The Main theme of the article is that the Providence Bruins came out flat and played poorly. One interesting fact though is that the attendance in Hartford was an embarrassing 2,109.

Also, on my NHL playoff bracket page, I am updating on the bottom what is happening in the playoffs. (I.E. NYR sweep Thrashers 4-0)

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?