Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Two trades reported so far

Bruins get defenseman Aaron Ward from the New York Rangers for defenseman Paul Mara. This trade is just a d-man swap, although Dave Lewis has coached Aaron Ward before.

Also TSN (Not the NHL or the Boston Bruins) is reporting that the Bruins have traded Brad Boyes to the St. Louis Blues for defenseman Dennis Wideman. I really didn't think that Brad Boyes would be traded considering he is on a hot streak. This one is a huge shock, I knew Mara was on the chopping block but this one is a real surprise.

I wonder why Lewis and Chiarelli want defensemen. We've recently gotten 3 (Ference, Wideman, Ward), and only 2 (Kobasew and Bochenski) forwards. In my eyes, we need more offense not more Defense, but I'm not the GM or coach so my opinion doesn't matter.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?