Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jeremy who?

Update:
I was damn close when I guessed the lines for tonight's game. The lines are actually:
Boyes - Savard - Murray
Axelsson - Bergeron - Kessel
Mowers - Primeau - Donovan
Reich - Chistov - Tenkrat

Mara - Chara
Alberts - Stuart
Allen - York

Thomas

Also, Chiarelli announced that the Bruins have acquired Brandon Bochenski for Providence winger Kris Versteeg and a draft pick.

Original post:
The Boston Bruins announced today that Jeremy Reich has been called up for tonight's game in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Reich is in for Marco Sturm, though will most likely not play on the same line. Both Sturm and Krejci are out with concussions. I don't understand why GM Chiarelli went with Reich. Providence does have some decent forwards. They have Petr Kalus, Jeff Hoggan, Nate Thompson, and a few others that I have heard of, but I've never heard of Jeremy Reich. Anyway, lets hope he's good.

Here is my guess on what tonight's lines will be:
Tenkrat - Savard - Murray
Axelsson - Bergeron - Kessel
Mowers - Primeau - Donovan
Chistov - Boyes - Reich
Once again let me reiterate, The lines are just a guess, nothimg more.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?