Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Friday, December 22, 2006

Who am I? I'm the player of the week

Even though Timmy had a shutout
And Patrice had 5 points in one game,
Even Savard's 7 points and Murray's 4 goals
Couldn't get them into the who-am-I hall of fame

I had a hat trick against Ottawa
To them I was a germ
yep you guessed it
my name is Marco Sturm


The Player of the week is Marco Sturm for his 3 goals against the Senators. Everybody played well this week. As the rhyme says, Patrice Bergeron had five assists in one game, 8 points total for the week. Tim Thomas had a great game against Ottawa and a shutout against Vancouver. Savard had seven points, including 2 goals. And Glen Murray had 4 goals and one assist, his first goal against Florida was his 600th NHL point. Overall a very good week to be a Bruins fan, lets keep the momentum going into tomorrow's game against the Habs.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?