Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, December 02, 2006

TGIF: here's to you Paul Mara

Phil Kessel, Brad Boyes, and Paul Mara all deserve this honor, But Paul Mara's fight with Darcy Tucker beat out Boyes' three goals in three games, and Phil Kessel's winning shootout goal.

Friday December 1st, 2006: Paul Mara


picture from www.nhl.com


Sorry, I couldn't find a good picture of Mara since he has been with the Bruins. Here is a picture of Mara when he was with Pheonix. (If you recall, we traded Nick Boynton for Paul Mara.)

Also, due to the lack of popularity for the Friday player blogging, I think this might be the last one. If any readers of the blog want this to stay, email me. If I get enough emails I'll keep it. If I don't, then I'll find another way to honor the best Bruins player of the week.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?