Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shawn McEachern to coach at Northeastern

Former Bruins speedster Shawn McEachern will be the new assistant hockey coach at Northeastern University.

Maybe Shawn McEachern can turn the 2-7-2 Northeaster Huskies around. Speaking of college hockey teams in Boston that need to turn around. Ted Donato's boys at Harvard are only 2-7-0. I really hope this year's beanpot is good.

I'd like to see Harvard beating BU in the finals. I know that this seems unlikely but everyone knows NU won't beat BU in the first round and I just like Harvard more than BC. Then in the finals I just think that BU winning three in a row shouldn't happen. Keep in mind that Harvard was a puck hitting the crossbar away from beating BU in the first round last year.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?