Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm going to Carolina in my mind

Sorry for the title, I wonder if the James Taylor song was played during the NHL finals last season?

Anyway, Fluto from the Boston Globe's Bruins blog is reporting that Paul Mara won't be in the playing tonight in Carolina. He suffered a thigh contusion in Toronto on Tuesday and will miss his second straight game.

As I was looking at Carolinahurricanes.com I find a new appreciation for being a Boston hockey fan. I was looking through the game notes and found out that NESN is the only TV station covering the Bruins-Hurricanes game tonight. No TV station in Carolina is willing to show a home game. This was last year's stanley cup champions and they don't even have a TV station willing to put the games on TV. Wow. Also the stats guy is a moron and mixed up Bergeron and Murray. Murray has 13 goals and 8 assists while Bergeron has 7 goals and 17 assists.

Also, Russ from the Bruins Report found these videos. The Tim Thomas save is amazing and the family Guy clip is hilarious.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?