Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Canadiens suck, plus I'm Going to the garden

That's right, tonight is the first of many games the President of Bruins nation will be attending. I got these tickets the first day they went on sale. I told myself I had to go to at least one Bruins - Canadiens game this season.

A little note, with a win or overtime loss, the Bruins will be in third place in the northast division. We will be in third place with an overtime loss because, even though we would be tied, we have less games played then both Toronto and Ottawa (games remaining is the tie-breaker). However, if we lose in three periods, we will be in last place because Ottawa defeated Philadelphia earlier today.

So all I can say is go Bruins!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?