Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Friday, December 29, 2006

2 away games in 2 days

I'm back and far away from the family. Tonight, I will watch the game on NESN via my couch! Not via the floor on the hotel porch listening to WBZ being streamed from my laptop.

I also didn't realize that PJ Axelsson played in Game 34. Apparently he played alongside his usual linemates Murray and Savard, with Petr Tenkrat taking Axelsson's place on some of the shifts. Yan Stastny was the healthy scratch. Bish has this for tonight's game:

P.J. Axelsson-Marc Savard-Glen Murray
Marco Sturm-Patrice Bergeron-Brad Boyes
Mark Mowers-Wayne Primeau-Shean Donovan
Jeff Hoggan-Stan Chistov-Petr Tenkrat

Andrew Alberts-Zdeno Chara
Paul Mara- Brad Stuart
Jason York-Milan Jurcina

Tim Thomas starting
Hannu Toivonen not starting

Yan Stastny again will be a healthy scratch

My guess is the lines will stay exactly the same for tomorrow night's game at 8 in Nashville, except Toivenen will be in for Thomas

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?