Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last of the Colorado B's

I'm back in Boston. I had a great time with my family, but all vacations must come to an end and the president of Bruins nation is back home.

I have decided to put the new Colorado B's on a different web page because I noticed that the pictures on the blog now are making everything else slower. So here are the last of the Colorado B's.

One last thing I have to mention is that Mike Timlin screwed up last night and I'm actually glad, let me explain. Mike Timlin is an amazing pitcher who basically only screws up once a season. He finally got it over with last night. So from now on he is going to pitch well every time.

Also congratulations to the Portsmouth, New Hampshire little league team for making it to the United States Semi-Finals!!!

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?