Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's so freaking hot!

Today was miserable. How does it get so darn hot in the Boston area. Today it reached something like 104 with a heat index (whatever that means) of 115!!! I really did just want to sleep all day. I don't know if this happens to everyone, but I cannot stay awake when it's hot outside. Not only that but I had to go to the bathroom every hour because I was just downing bottle after bottle of water. One good thing does come out of it being so hot, and that is that when I walk somewhere I'll never get lost. That is because when I walked somewhere today, a line of dripping sweat followed me. Sorry to those who are disgusted by that image. The heat also messes with my sense of humor. Lets hope it's not as bad tomorrow.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?