Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I'm still a Landis fan

Floyd Landis' "B" test has officially come back positive. This sucks. I still think he is innocent, there are many explanations why on one day he had high testosterone. Plus every other time he was tested, including after he won the 2006 Tour De France, his tests came back negative. It's just not possible for him to put illegal substances inside himself and only have it come back on a test once. Anyway it sucks for Floyd though because his name is forever tainted, even if he is found innocent. No matter what though, I stand by Landis. In my eyes, he is innocent until proven guilty. He is innocent until any and all doubts in my mind are quenched by evidence.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?