Buy Bruins Tickets @ StubHub

Monday, August 07, 2006

First August weekend is over

As I go to sleep tonight, officially ending the first weekend of August, I get to announce some good news. Boston Celtics forward Al Jefferson's surgery on his right ankle was a success. He is expected to be all set to play by the start of pre-season training. Also something to note: I, the president of Bruins nation officially reported this story before the CelticsBlog. However the Celticsblog is more successful and much bigger than the Boston Bruins Blog, so me beating them to a story is like the Newton Tab beating the Boston Globe to a story. It's impressive, but in the end nobody really cares. Good night everyone. I hope your weekend was as fun as mine.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?